Cleaning Therapy
So I'm aware that I am not unique in this, but my home is never so clean as when I have assignments due. I imagine that the people that monitor me comment like this:
Special Agent Steve: Oh oh, he's vacuuming again. Looks like another late paper.
Secret Agent Nick: Is he being thorough or just a quick pass so it looks done? Also has he started laundry and dishes as well?
Special Agent Steve: Quick pass, no other chores being done
Secret Agent Nick: Ah well, clearly he is done the assignments and has to proof them before submitting but still feels stressed about them so cannot justify (Secret Agent Nick feels that contractions are the lazy way out of life) taking a real break.
Special Agent Steve: I love it when you demonstrate your dedication to our work.
Secret Agent Nick: What the hell is wrong with you!
Note: Names have not been changed, those represented here know who they are. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of their statements.
Yes indeed. Nothing motivates me to clean like a 6 hour take home exam on Planning Law. Free tip: When using any sort of online version of governmental act, always use the "find" function. Use it alot. Cause subclauses exist to ambush the unwary!
Special Agent Steve: Oh oh, he's vacuuming again. Looks like another late paper.
Secret Agent Nick:
Special Agent Steve: Quick pass, no other chores being done
Secret Agent Nick: Ah well, clearly he is done the assignments and has to proof them before submitting but still feels stressed about them so cannot justify (Secret Agent Nick feels that contractions are the lazy way out of life) taking a real break.
Special Agent Steve: I love it when you demonstrate your dedication to our work.
Secret Agent Nick: What the hell is wrong with you!
Note: Names have not been changed, those represented here know who they are. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of their statements.
Yes indeed. Nothing motivates me to clean like a 6 hour take home exam on Planning Law. Free tip: When using any sort of online version of governmental act, always use the "find" function. Use it alot. Cause subclauses exist to ambush the unwary!

3 Comments:
I believe there was more mention of the distinction between 'cleaning' and 'tidying' in this dialogue. It involved a discussion of the state of the toilet bowl.
-SAS
Quiet fool!
You're giving away secrets!
-SAN
HQ wants you to check in.
-SAS
Post a Comment
<< Home