Pure Awesome!
Stuff going on. Work, good; New computer: awesome; Other stuff going on: Alllllll good!
However all that pales in importance compared to what I am about to unveil. First, and continuing my ongoing effort to give credit to the wrong people, we have an offering brought to us by Danielle. "I'm handsome either way" cracks me up still.
I'll give you a moment to appreciate the greatness of that.
And finally, for all you ladies that said you wished Nathan Fillion would do more pornography (and I'm pretty sure some of you said it). I present to you...Nathan Fillion doing pornography.
Enjoy!
However all that pales in importance compared to what I am about to unveil. First, and continuing my ongoing effort to give credit to the wrong people, we have an offering brought to us by Danielle. "I'm handsome either way" cracks me up still.
I'll give you a moment to appreciate the greatness of that.
And finally, for all you ladies that said you wished Nathan Fillion would do more pornography (and I'm pretty sure some of you said it). I present to you...Nathan Fillion doing pornography.
Enjoy!

3 Comments:
Best. Links. Ever.
Band Montage!
Pipe Wrench Fight!
Post a Comment
<< Home