There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Friday, October 17, 2008

This happens to me almost every day

So there are many joys to the online culture. There's Rick Rolling and Chuck Norris and so forth. However here at the County they are not so much with the keeping up. For instance no one had heard of the Rickroll phenomena when I sent showed a few people the Obama clip from a few days ago.

However the greatest danger I face is that the internet has taught me that the correct answer to any plaintive cry/whine is "because you touch yourself at night".

So just now when my coworker turned to me and said (in reference to a pdf on her laptop) "Why won't this open!!!" I had to turn and leave the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home