There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I, of all people, should know better

If this post isn't entirely coherent I have only myself to blame.

See I've been on a healthy kick (for me) and yesterday I not only ate well (salad...yes with vegetables and no, not taco related in anyway), took my vitamins, did my exercises, and promptly came down with a bastard of a cold.

So here I sit. So sick I can't even go into work (which is weird since I kind of want to...so much work to do) and all I can do is putter about playing Starcraft and periodically following my whims with such things as googling the phrase "sick as a dog". Turns out no one really knows where that came from other than that it fits into the generally poor opinion the english language has (dog day afternoon, dog in a manger etc)
Note: I stole that from some webpage. I r sick people! If you want to know which one type "sick as a dog" in google.

So yeah. Eating soup. Learning on my own time (ugh) and wishing I would wise up and remember that my body can not handle being treated well. It gets confused.

In other news I've been pondering the use of Pipewrenches in that AHA video (scroll down you lazy buggers, I'm not relinking it). I guess it's because they look wicked mean and so it made a nice "grr angry" weapon for the 80s. Nowadays you just don't see them anymore. Come to think of it, there aren't alot of improvised weapons shown in the media anymore. I guess everyone just goes and gets a gun or knife.

2 Comments:

Blogger mmrilla said...

Let's both get "Pipewrench Fight" t-shirts and start the pipewrench revolution.

4:49 PM  
Blogger Bne said...

Sold!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home