There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Possibly the geekiest thing I've ever thought

Eureka!!! (Though having said that I will not be jumping out of the tub and running around naked. Mostly because I shower, not bathe. )

So the precious combination of large quantities of cold medication and completing the Zerg campaign (normal, not the xpac yet) has led to my coming to a dramatic realization about my well being (physical that is).

See if you think of my body as a planet (note: Not a star, though I am a star!) then clearly what has occured is that over the course of my life I have been taken over completely by the Zerg.

Wait for it, I'm going somewhere with this.

So when I eat fruits and vegetables (and exercise and take vitamins etc) the reason I get sick is *not* that I'm allergic to healthy (as Furlak has postulated) but rather that those healthy actions are equivalent to an attempt by the Terrans/Protoss to retake the planet (remember, that's my body) from the infection(s) that are the Zerg. The "sick" is actually the damage the good guys are doing trying to liberate me.

Thus, my theory goes, if instead of giving up and eating pizza/chips for a week (as is my normal response to getting sick) and getting immediately better. I should be able to continue my healthy ways, overthrow the Zerg and once I'm actually healthy I'll feel so good it will be illegal!!!

I DARE you to find a hole in my logic!

1 Comments:

Blogger cenobyte said...

I do feel I need to point out that I'm on Ferlak's side with this. And the reason why I think that is because I'm pretty sure you destroyed any defense mechanisms (Terrans/Protoss) early in your University career. Case In Point: the Zerg utterly destroyed the entire race of Terrans/Protoss that time you turned green for, what, a week? You're hooped, man. Go back to pizza and chips. It's your only hope.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home