I can't fight this feeling anymore!
I tried. I really really did. Furlak can attest that I deliberately avoided any contact with the pure awesome for as long as I could, but I just can't do it anymore!
If anyone needs me for the next six months, I'll be the guy living in his parent's basement not having seen the light of day in weeks whos only communication with other people is to bang on the wall yelling "Mom! MEATLOAF!"
If anyone needs me for the next six months, I'll be the guy living in his parent's basement not having seen the light of day in weeks whos only communication with other people is to bang on the wall yelling "Mom! MEATLOAF!"

3 Comments:
Ut-oh.
yo, what server, what faction?
-simon
I'm on Ostermark as Chaos (Randy told me to) and on White somethingoranother as Order.
You should email me (which can be gotten from Amy or Randy if you don't have it).
Post a Comment
<< Home