He walks these streets
I almost forgot that I gave a shout out to Mssr. Steve when I sang "Wanted: Dead or Alive". See Steve shall forever be associated with that song due to the fact that he, on hearing the very first note (not cord, not bar of music, but actual single note) looked over from his conversation and said "Bon Jovi". And he was absolutely correct. It was a little eerie and a lot awesome.
Deb agreed, referring to Steve as "The Awesome", which is also accurate. So if you know Steve you should probably be aware that he has seen a million faces, and he's rocked them all!
Deb agreed, referring to Steve as "The Awesome", which is also accurate. So if you know Steve you should probably be aware that he has seen a million faces, and he's rocked them all!

2 Comments:
Honey, thanks for taking the bullet for all us mediocre singers by following Miss Jordan. It's hard enough to get the stones to sing in front of everyone as it is. You did a great job!
And your MC Hammer was actually not that bad.
heh, you're sweet. I was actually taken by surprise by how many lyrics there were to "Can't Touch This".
I really didn't expect it to be a complicated song in anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home