Mike is a big woman
Ok, so I know it's a bit late for this post, but I've been lazy. See you all may remember (and if you don't, scroll down you lazy buggers) that I talked about how my boss is helping me move into planning and what a great resource he has been so far.
Well I've had help from another man. As most of you know, Mike is a planner. He has a planning degree and works in a planning field. Therefore it will not shock you to know that not only did I email him for advice vis a vis planning, but also that he came through with said advice. I took that as a given that people would figure that out.
But nooooooooo. I'm talking to Mike on the phone a day or two after my last post and (through the sobbing and sniffling) he weeps about how I didn't mention him in my post. Well since I haven't seen him this upset since the time he got his new dress dirty, I felt compelled to mention him special like.
Mike is awesome. He is a big help. Like that girl in the Shake N' Bake adds (not to be confused with a different Shake....and...Bake) with the gap tooth smile.
I just pray I wrote this in time. I know there aren't any snowbanks he could sprain his ankle on this time of year but I'm sure there are some surprisingly tough dandelion patches that could mess him up some.
In other, less mocking, news. I'm going to be visiting them on the July5th weekend so he can exact his horrible vengeance then. Also Jeff and Ril are coming down then as well. We expect a resurrection of White Trash Weekend for Mike's B-day.
That is all
Well I've had help from another man. As most of you know, Mike is a planner. He has a planning degree and works in a planning field. Therefore it will not shock you to know that not only did I email him for advice vis a vis planning, but also that he came through with said advice. I took that as a given that people would figure that out.
But nooooooooo. I'm talking to Mike on the phone a day or two after my last post and (through the sobbing and sniffling) he weeps about how I didn't mention him in my post. Well since I haven't seen him this upset since the time he got his new dress dirty, I felt compelled to mention him special like.
Mike is awesome. He is a big help. Like that girl in the Shake N' Bake adds (not to be confused with a different Shake....and...Bake) with the gap tooth smile.
I just pray I wrote this in time. I know there aren't any snowbanks he could sprain his ankle on this time of year but I'm sure there are some surprisingly tough dandelion patches that could mess him up some.
In other, less mocking, news. I'm going to be visiting them on the July5th weekend so he can exact his horrible vengeance then. Also Jeff and Ril are coming down then as well. We expect a resurrection of White Trash Weekend for Mike's B-day.
That is all

4 Comments:
Dagnabbit. c3n0byte told me I should make you pick me up for the trip to visit them, no matter how much it might inconvenience you personally, but that weekend is booked for every given hour of the day, as it stands.
Have I mentioned how much I love Jill?
See and I would have done it too! I mean sure it becomes a 9 hour drive instead of a 7 but...wait a second, you could have driven here and then I could have driven us there!
Cursed full social calendars!!!
You know, this "Mike" of whom you speak sounds like a hopelessly sexy, incredibly patient, simply awesome guy. Don't tell my husband about this, but do you think you could introduce us? I mean, to each other?
Cori, would some kind of doctor's note be of assistance? I can forge a *mean* doctor's note. Or a note from Mum...strange how often the powers that be don't ask *whose* mum the note is from...
I don't think a doctor's note would get me out of helping Shelly move. Which, if Bne had an ounce of gratitude, he would be doing too.
Post a Comment
<< Home