There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Suddenly I'm loquacious

Heck I may even have spelled that right.

I never...ever...thought I'd see headbanging cello players. But this is just too awesome. All it needs is Gob doing one of his tricks!

Anyway I should get back to work. Work! That's where I'm a viking! Wait...that's not it...

1 Comments:

Blogger mmrilla said...

I could wager a guess and say Apocalyptica is their inspiration. Here's a vid of them doing Unforgiven:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqUXDdJ3C-c

For more headbanging Cello players check out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnD8660_W0

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home