There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Other Random Thoughts

and random Capitalization as well.

We have these jumbo rolls of toilet paper. I noticed that they say "16 double rolls...the equivalent of 32 normal rolls!" on the package. So I got to thinking about how that is true since the toilet paper itself takes up very little space when it's rolled, so these double rolls can be not huge. And then I got to thinking about having a single roll that was like "32 rolls in 1!" And thinking about having a toilet paper alcove to put it in. I don't think it would actually be the size of a small jet engine but I do think it would make an interesting conversation piece.

There are also interesting things to be thought (well to me anyway) about the fact that the razor industry is giving me more blades, but the tp industry is giving me fewer rolls.

Oh, on a related note.

If you push a peanut butter cookie and a chocolate chip cookie together into a sort of cookie smash sandwich, it still doesn't taste like a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie. True story!

2 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

...but I'm willing to bet if you wiped your ass with that peanut butter cookie it WOULD taste like shit!

11:22 AM  
Blogger T. said...

You know, they DO make huge-ass rolls of toilet paper. You see them all the time in public restrooms, or bathrooms in restaurants. So having one in your house probably wouldn't be the conversation-starter you think it would. Dumbass.

T.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home