No near death experiences this time
It has been a dull and timid week and a bunch since I last posted. I have recently had some odd thoughts I have decided to share with the world, but they will be last.
As a sidenote...ummm...they're very odd. Like moderately disturbing to me odd. You have been warned.
So school is going well. One more project to do for Monday which I am "mostly" done (not mostly in the Calvin and Hobbes sense of "I just need to write it" but mostly in that I think I have about 2 hours left to go which in project terms means like 4) and plan to knock out tonight or tomorrow. Finals also start Monday so I should probably be feeling more pressure but I just don't. Monday's final is worth 10% and is for a class I've already passed (by how much is unknown til I get my final project mark, but I have a 60something in the books). Tuesday morning is stats, and it's openbook, and I've already passed that one too (I think...to be honest I'm not sure. Got a 89% on the midterm cause I forgot to label units 4 times and have aced all the assignments so I think I have a 70 heading into it but there's nothing posted anywhere). Tuesday afternoon is mildly frightening because it's a "must pass" component. Same with Thursday afternoon, but again I have the material pretty much down so I'm not overly worried. That just leaves Wednesday...which I am slightly worried about. But I'm sure it'll be fine once I study for it.
Exciting no? (No)
So home for xmas huh. I've got a couple of options for that one, feel free to sound off on this one. My general plan is the following:
1) Home for xmas
2) Edmonton for New Years (sorry Saskatoon...it being best buddy Crissi's bday trumped)
So I can:
a) Bus straight to stoon (8.75 hours overnight or 12 hours daytime) = teh suck
b) Bus to Edmonton and ride up with Marcia (less the suck but she isn't going til the 21st)
c) Bus to Edmonton then xfer and bus to Stoon. Sounds stupid, but it's about 2 hours faster during the day.
And then bus to Edmonton on the 30th ish and either bus it back on the 1st or ride back if anyone from Calgary makes the trek North.
Well, that's all I could think of to stall...time to enter the section I call
Things Ben Thinks About While Doing Dishes
Last chance to turn back
Ok then
So I'm doing dishes yesterday and, as is my want, my mind begins to wander hither and yon so I avoid realizing how boring dishes are. And I start thinking about royalty and the whole speaking in the plural thing.
You know. "We are not amused" and so on. And I start thinking about how that must be somewhat habit forming since it would be a terrible breach of protocol to forget to do that at an occasion. Which leads me to wonder if royalty speak that way all the time for practice, or if they speak more naturally in private.
See where this is going?
So of course I start thinking about sex. I mean it would be really odd to be the royal consort (note to royalists, I am not speaking of any queen in particular) and have to hear "Yes! Yes! Do Us like that!" Or "We are a dirty whore! We deserve a spanking!" I have trouble even contemplating the whole oral sex issue...
Fortunately I finished the dishes. So I was able to leave these questions for posterity. Enjoy
As a sidenote...ummm...they're very odd. Like moderately disturbing to me odd. You have been warned.
So school is going well. One more project to do for Monday which I am "mostly" done (not mostly in the Calvin and Hobbes sense of "I just need to write it" but mostly in that I think I have about 2 hours left to go which in project terms means like 4) and plan to knock out tonight or tomorrow. Finals also start Monday so I should probably be feeling more pressure but I just don't. Monday's final is worth 10% and is for a class I've already passed (by how much is unknown til I get my final project mark, but I have a 60something in the books). Tuesday morning is stats, and it's openbook, and I've already passed that one too (I think...to be honest I'm not sure. Got a 89% on the midterm cause I forgot to label units 4 times and have aced all the assignments so I think I have a 70 heading into it but there's nothing posted anywhere). Tuesday afternoon is mildly frightening because it's a "must pass" component. Same with Thursday afternoon, but again I have the material pretty much down so I'm not overly worried. That just leaves Wednesday...which I am slightly worried about. But I'm sure it'll be fine once I study for it.
Exciting no? (No)
So home for xmas huh. I've got a couple of options for that one, feel free to sound off on this one. My general plan is the following:
1) Home for xmas
2) Edmonton for New Years (sorry Saskatoon...it being best buddy Crissi's bday trumped)
So I can:
a) Bus straight to stoon (8.75 hours overnight or 12 hours daytime) = teh suck
b) Bus to Edmonton and ride up with Marcia (less the suck but she isn't going til the 21st)
c) Bus to Edmonton then xfer and bus to Stoon. Sounds stupid, but it's about 2 hours faster during the day.
And then bus to Edmonton on the 30th ish and either bus it back on the 1st or ride back if anyone from Calgary makes the trek North.
Well, that's all I could think of to stall...time to enter the section I call
Things Ben Thinks About While Doing Dishes
Last chance to turn back
Ok then
So I'm doing dishes yesterday and, as is my want, my mind begins to wander hither and yon so I avoid realizing how boring dishes are. And I start thinking about royalty and the whole speaking in the plural thing.
You know. "We are not amused" and so on. And I start thinking about how that must be somewhat habit forming since it would be a terrible breach of protocol to forget to do that at an occasion. Which leads me to wonder if royalty speak that way all the time for practice, or if they speak more naturally in private.
See where this is going?
So of course I start thinking about sex. I mean it would be really odd to be the royal consort (note to royalists, I am not speaking of any queen in particular) and have to hear "Yes! Yes! Do Us like that!" Or "We are a dirty whore! We deserve a spanking!" I have trouble even contemplating the whole oral sex issue...
Fortunately I finished the dishes. So I was able to leave these questions for posterity. Enjoy

1 Comments:
So....when are you gonna let me know? :)
It is going to be a car full with Sir-Sommerset and the kitties.
Come-on...come-on, it'll be a fun road trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home