So damn tired
This will not be the most upbeat post I've ever done, sorry to say.
I'm tired, really tired. I haven't been sleeping well (entirely my own fault. Sign #72 that you're an old man, I can no longer have pepperoni pizza before bedtime) and up early (even for normal people) and now I'm working again.
I'm working at Ric's Grill in Calgary. It's more of a volume place than any of my last few gigs, so my legs are pretty tired from the running. That and the whole no tips from training week is really straining (see: demolishing) my finances.
Trying to get a new doctor in Calgary is no easy thing. Today was my "meet and greet" appointment with one wherein he informed me that it was my responsibility to get my medical records forwarded. Which is a new one. So yeah, I walked for an hour (30 mins each way) to spend 2 mins in his office wondering why the hell I had to be there.
I'll be in Edmonton this weekend as promised though, which should be a blast.
I'm tired, really tired. I haven't been sleeping well (entirely my own fault. Sign #72 that you're an old man, I can no longer have pepperoni pizza before bedtime) and up early (even for normal people) and now I'm working again.
I'm working at Ric's Grill in Calgary. It's more of a volume place than any of my last few gigs, so my legs are pretty tired from the running. That and the whole no tips from training week is really straining (see: demolishing) my finances.
Trying to get a new doctor in Calgary is no easy thing. Today was my "meet and greet" appointment with one wherein he informed me that it was my responsibility to get my medical records forwarded. Which is a new one. So yeah, I walked for an hour (30 mins each way) to spend 2 mins in his office wondering why the hell I had to be there.
I'll be in Edmonton this weekend as promised though, which should be a blast.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home