Go to your whore!!!
Ok, before I even try to explain that...go here now.
Man I love that comic.
Anywho, Erin and I had a long talk about how much World Of Warcraft I play. I mentioned that I had been thinking about how if WoW was a woman, Erin would dump me. This has led to a new thing in the house wherein Erin refers to WoW as being "my whore".
Which makes us both laugh. So that's good.
Happy Easter everybody. I had a ton of visitors (it's a turn of phrase, I'm pretty sure that even if you added them all up it's not even half a ton...but half a ton of visitors sounds stupid) this weekend and it was awesome.
Friday. Pirate Danielle's pirate birthday party. Wheee! I was sooo tired since some people arrived at my apartment at 3am on thursday, and I never sleep much past 8 in the morning so I r the sleepy on Friday. Still it was an awesome, in some cases topless...and by that I even mean people that other people wanted to see topless (see: not me) time and everyone had a blast.
Saturday was the game (ok "a" game) and dinner with Saskatoon folk. There was a very funny event that happened at dinner, but I am forbidden to speak of it. But trust me, it was hilarious. The game itself was good. I was too tired to be really in character well, and I'm pretty sure it hurt me, but still it was a good time. My character's major project took a big leap forward (then back, and then the hockeypockey...) and so I may even get it done before the wrap up.
Sunday was more mellow with hanging out and such. Furlak was all sick and stuff so he left early to go home and be miserable. Rill and I watched Madagascar again. Then Sunday night was the sugar fueled Heroes of Might and Magic V throwdown between myself, Suz, and Jeremy (not the bird). It was called at around3am with no clear winner emerging. However we also watched Batman Begins, The Mummy, and Mean Machine. So it was a good time.
Wheee...
Anywho, just getting everything back to normal. More bulletins as events warrant.
Man I love that comic.
Anywho, Erin and I had a long talk about how much World Of Warcraft I play. I mentioned that I had been thinking about how if WoW was a woman, Erin would dump me. This has led to a new thing in the house wherein Erin refers to WoW as being "my whore".
Which makes us both laugh. So that's good.
Happy Easter everybody. I had a ton of visitors (it's a turn of phrase, I'm pretty sure that even if you added them all up it's not even half a ton...but half a ton of visitors sounds stupid) this weekend and it was awesome.
Friday. Pirate Danielle's pirate birthday party. Wheee! I was sooo tired since some people arrived at my apartment at 3am on thursday, and I never sleep much past 8 in the morning so I r the sleepy on Friday. Still it was an awesome, in some cases topless...and by that I even mean people that other people wanted to see topless (see: not me) time and everyone had a blast.
Saturday was the game (ok "a" game) and dinner with Saskatoon folk. There was a very funny event that happened at dinner, but I am forbidden to speak of it. But trust me, it was hilarious. The game itself was good. I was too tired to be really in character well, and I'm pretty sure it hurt me, but still it was a good time. My character's major project took a big leap forward (then back, and then the hockeypockey...) and so I may even get it done before the wrap up.
Sunday was more mellow with hanging out and such. Furlak was all sick and stuff so he left early to go home and be miserable. Rill and I watched Madagascar again. Then Sunday night was the sugar fueled Heroes of Might and Magic V throwdown between myself, Suz, and Jeremy (not the bird). It was called at around3am with no clear winner emerging. However we also watched Batman Begins, The Mummy, and Mean Machine. So it was a good time.
Wheee...
Anywho, just getting everything back to normal. More bulletins as events warrant.

2 Comments:
I was just about to send that QC to you. Good stuff.
Does the funny thing at dinner involve making baby Jesus cry? 'cause I know about that one.
Also, answer your damned email so I can do my Purgatory turn.
Post a Comment
<< Home