So damn sweet!
So very sweet.
Man is it sweet.
What, you may ask, am I drooling over?
Why my brand new sexy samsung lcd monitor that I got for my birthday!!!
It helps that I ran out and got a new video card (since my old one was incapable of keeping up with the new monitor) and since it was pointed out to me that there are now children that are snowboarding who were born when my old card was purchased...
Anyway, so damn sweet!
Thanks everybody, y'all rule!
Man is it sweet.
What, you may ask, am I drooling over?
Why my brand new sexy samsung lcd monitor that I got for my birthday!!!
It helps that I ran out and got a new video card (since my old one was incapable of keeping up with the new monitor) and since it was pointed out to me that there are now children that are snowboarding who were born when my old card was purchased...
Anyway, so damn sweet!
Thanks everybody, y'all rule!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home