Surprise surprise surprise
So I just finished watching Stranger Than Fiction. Now admittedly I expected it to be kinda funny, but mostly stupid.
It was amazing. Go see it now. I mean it. Forget about the park, or the party, or whatever and go see this movie.
It strongly reminded me of Punch Drunk Love, another movie wherein a comedic actor actually demonstrates talent and the only reason I want to see Reign Over Me (not linking that one, you lazy buggers).
It's beautiful, and compelling, and it MUST BE MINE!!!
Which was one of the surprises I mentioned in the subject line. For those of you playing along at home, that leaves two more surprises.
But if I told you, than they wouldn't be a surprise anymore. And besides, some things are nicer to hear in person.
So there. See...consideration!
It was amazing. Go see it now. I mean it. Forget about the park, or the party, or whatever and go see this movie.
It strongly reminded me of Punch Drunk Love, another movie wherein a comedic actor actually demonstrates talent and the only reason I want to see Reign Over Me (not linking that one, you lazy buggers).
It's beautiful, and compelling, and it MUST BE MINE!!!
Which was one of the surprises I mentioned in the subject line. For those of you playing along at home, that leaves two more surprises.
But if I told you, than they wouldn't be a surprise anymore. And besides, some things are nicer to hear in person.
So there. See...consideration!

1 Comments:
That's what I've been trying to tell you! It's the best movie put out in a decade... at least. Plus that Gylenhal woman (or however you spell her last name) is beautiful and talented.
I went to see Blades of Glory last night. I almost peed.
Post a Comment
<< Home