Why!!!
Why body? Why do you insist on waking me up at 7am (in the morning, Hi Cenobyte) when I go to sleep at 3am (also in the morning).
Why did I wait 3 months to watch Crash after I bought it? Marcia was over and we both agreed that the only way to explain that movies is to say watch it. There's no talking about it really, you've either seen it, or you haven't. And if you haven't then you should. Michael Pena won the best actor award from the latino actors guild or some such, and he sure deserved it.
Why do some webcomics start so well, then dissolve into inanity? I'm taking Penny and Aggie off my list. I'm not even linking to it. It just got lame. Thankfully Penny Arcade and Questionable content continue to shine.
Why don't I update more? Ok I'm starting to wear thin on this "Why" theme. What an amazing week. Last Wednesday Amy and Randy came to town, then we hung out til we left for Al and Jen's wedding. Some driving, and discovery later.
I can't do footnotes so I'll interrupt to say that PT cruisers suck monkey nuts. They turn like the QE2, they also go through gas like the QE2. They aren't as nice though. Can't sleep in the back. Now don't get me wrong, I never liked the damn things, but now that I've experience one, I know that I'm right.
Wedding was awesome. Got to see Ty, B-dawg, Mitch, Kate, everyone (too many to list). Ottawa won and is going to the Stanley cup (just trying to sneak that in....That's what she said!) Al and Jen got married but a priest named Conception. Al break danced in a tux. It was super mega awesome cool!
Then on to S'toon where there was much hulabaloo at Suz's house. I discovered that the PS3 does not suck (worth the money? Stil a big hell no) and has some fun games. Shoulda built it on the body of a roomba (spelling is unimportant to me. The little robot vacuums) though and programed it to only clean while you were playing. "Sorry sweetie, I'm vacuuming for another level." Many meals at BPs and breakfast places later we drive back Tuesday and they head out at 3am (in the morning) on Wednesday.
Amusingly I waited up til 3 cause I saw some shoes I thought might be Amy's. Then at 3am I noticed that one pair had some rhino socks (pictures of rhinos, not socks for rhinos) and since my love has a real adoration thing for the ugly brutes realized they probably are hers. And went to sleep. Where I was not a viking.
Hi Tim! Good to see you.
Tom-ass watch this video
Ok, so I just watched a bunch of Red Stripe commercials. Damn...this one's for you Amy.
Anyway, I suppose I should spend the day throwing my stuff into bags and such before I move tomorrow.
heh, yeah...that doesn't sound like me.
Why did I wait 3 months to watch Crash after I bought it? Marcia was over and we both agreed that the only way to explain that movies is to say watch it. There's no talking about it really, you've either seen it, or you haven't. And if you haven't then you should. Michael Pena won the best actor award from the latino actors guild or some such, and he sure deserved it.
Why do some webcomics start so well, then dissolve into inanity? I'm taking Penny and Aggie off my list. I'm not even linking to it. It just got lame. Thankfully Penny Arcade and Questionable content continue to shine.
Why don't I update more? Ok I'm starting to wear thin on this "Why" theme. What an amazing week. Last Wednesday Amy and Randy came to town, then we hung out til we left for Al and Jen's wedding. Some driving, and discovery later.
I can't do footnotes so I'll interrupt to say that PT cruisers suck monkey nuts. They turn like the QE2, they also go through gas like the QE2. They aren't as nice though. Can't sleep in the back. Now don't get me wrong, I never liked the damn things, but now that I've experience one, I know that I'm right.
Wedding was awesome. Got to see Ty, B-dawg, Mitch, Kate, everyone (too many to list). Ottawa won and is going to the Stanley cup (just trying to sneak that in....That's what she said!) Al and Jen got married but a priest named Conception. Al break danced in a tux. It was super mega awesome cool!
Then on to S'toon where there was much hulabaloo at Suz's house. I discovered that the PS3 does not suck (worth the money? Stil a big hell no) and has some fun games. Shoulda built it on the body of a roomba (spelling is unimportant to me. The little robot vacuums) though and programed it to only clean while you were playing. "Sorry sweetie, I'm vacuuming for another level." Many meals at BPs and breakfast places later we drive back Tuesday and they head out at 3am (in the morning) on Wednesday.
Amusingly I waited up til 3 cause I saw some shoes I thought might be Amy's. Then at 3am I noticed that one pair had some rhino socks (pictures of rhinos, not socks for rhinos) and since my love has a real adoration thing for the ugly brutes realized they probably are hers. And went to sleep. Where I was not a viking.
Hi Tim! Good to see you.
Tom-ass watch this video
Ok, so I just watched a bunch of Red Stripe commercials. Damn...this one's for you Amy.
Anyway, I suppose I should spend the day throwing my stuff into bags and such before I move tomorrow.
heh, yeah...that doesn't sound like me.

6 Comments:
Sounds like you are growing up BnE
My favourite was:
"Boo scary podiatrist! Hooray beer!"
'Course, that drink ad (don't remember the drink, so I'm not sure how effective it was from a marketing perspective) a couple of years ago with the dancing leprechaun the guy pulls out of his pocket always cracks me the hell up too.
Thanks for the movie and visit. I am going to REALLY miss you.
I guess I just need to start planning some regular trips to Calgary.
Bne,
Now you are going to read Achewood. Is so good. Is so funny. Is best comic on all of Internet.
Start from the beginning.* Thank me sometime around the Great Outdoor Fight.
-----------------
*Work your way through them all, chronologically. A session saver for Firefox will be invaluable in this regard.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roger dodge Tim.
Post a Comment
<< Home