There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Movies galore!

This was a good weekend for movie watching round here.

Saw Children of Men on saturday night and then Blades of Glory on Sunday.

Very different movies, both awesome.

See them. You will be moved by one, and laugh uproariously at the other. And if you have to ask which is which you have no soul.

6 Comments:

Blogger cenobyte said...

I loved Children of Men, and will never, ever watch it again. Just for the record, the book is *entirely* different (so much so as to be nearly a completely different story, which I will enjoy reading more than once).

His Nibs refuses to see Blades of Glory. But I will watch it.

12:01 PM  
Blogger enthemic said...

Yeah, who couldn't laugh at the old english guy! "Pull my finger," then he gets shot... what a classic, I nearly peed myself.

1:20 AM  
Blogger neuba said...

I really want to see Children of Men. It looks so good.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jaybird said...

Children of Men was a great movie. I especially liked the visual style and the long shots they used in the movie..... Blade of Glory I Can't say so much for.... it was below average even for a comedy and what the hell was with the end?.... hey lets use the rockets we have tied to our skates to fly out of here. Another good example why people (especially movie writers) should stay off the crack.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jaybird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jaybird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home