Blogging blogging over the ocean blue
Ok, so I was originally going to update when I got my internet working. But Telus sucks (true story!) so instead I'm operating of some kindly fellow who doesn't know how to secure his wireless network.
Ok, so Furlak set me up on some kindly fellow's network. But we knew that already. Anyway here is a quick catchup til I can type on a computer that doesn't hate me.
It was great of everyone who helped me move. Especially my mom and Chris who made the drive, but also Shelley, Adam, Cindy, Cori, and Donette who got me into the truck. You all rule. Oh yeah, and Rob, Malcolm, and Furlak for getting my sectional up that tight staircase at Erin's place. Man that sucked.
Speaking of suck. The Sens. They do not rule. They also could not play much worse than they have to this point. If they get swept I am throwing out my t-shirt I got back in '92.
Calgary. I have a nosebleed as my body adjusts to less dry than Edmonton. It'll pass.
Lucky Number Slevin. Has Lucy Liu in a schoolgirl style outfit. What more do I need?
Ok, so I live. And I'm clearing out some of my crap, which is good, since the problem with moving a complete apartment into a fully stocked apartment is that you need storage space.
Anywho, more to follow, I promise. Time to go play "Discovery" by opening boxes.
Ok, so Furlak set me up on some kindly fellow's network. But we knew that already. Anyway here is a quick catchup til I can type on a computer that doesn't hate me.
It was great of everyone who helped me move. Especially my mom and Chris who made the drive, but also Shelley, Adam, Cindy, Cori, and Donette who got me into the truck. You all rule. Oh yeah, and Rob, Malcolm, and Furlak for getting my sectional up that tight staircase at Erin's place. Man that sucked.
Speaking of suck. The Sens. They do not rule. They also could not play much worse than they have to this point. If they get swept I am throwing out my t-shirt I got back in '92.
Calgary. I have a nosebleed as my body adjusts to less dry than Edmonton. It'll pass.
Lucky Number Slevin. Has Lucy Liu in a schoolgirl style outfit. What more do I need?
Ok, so I live. And I'm clearing out some of my crap, which is good, since the problem with moving a complete apartment into a fully stocked apartment is that you need storage space.
Anywho, more to follow, I promise. Time to go play "Discovery" by opening boxes.

2 Comments:
Man, you owe the moving gods so much karma it's not even funny.
Or so I hear.
So...what is like to be back in Calgary? Give us an update.
I suppose I could always call, or come for a visit.
July for the Stampede is my next scheduled Calgary trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home