There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Obligatory hockey post

Antoinne Vermette keeps getting better and better. It's scary. He's not as skilled as the other boys on the Sens. He lacks the talent that Havlat had, or that Spezza has...but he keeps getting smarter and faster.

I'd love to see him on a first line. He's got the speed, the hands, and he never quits. He'd be worshipped as a god in Edmonton.

Anyway, Ottawa is up 1-0 in the 2nd. This is perhaps the worst game I've seen as far as the officiating goes. Buffalo shot the puck over the boards, the easiest call in the game, and didn't get a penalty. But my favorite was when Corvo got tripped and, as he fell, tripped someone else. So he gets the penalty. I thought he was going to explode.

I should also mention that I was one of the many called Alfreddson a bum in the playoffs. I am putting a nice dressing on those words before I chow down on them.

Back to hockey!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris Fedak said...

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Sens have upped the ante for screwing with you. Look who made the stanly cup? The Ducks. Who could be more emasculating for the Sensto lose to than the Ducks (I mean, beside the leafs, but they need to save something for next year.)

9:13 PM  
Blogger Chris Fedak said...

Also, Look who can't spell Stanley. Lord Stanley's cup. I'm so sorry.

9:14 PM  
Blogger tim said...

Bne...?

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home