Best birthday EVER!
It was awesome. B-dawg emailed me, y'all commented. There is much love.
I went for breakfast, and Cori, Aidan, Adam, Shelly, Zack, Dave, Mike, Ilsa, and I think that was it but it may have been more, all came out. Especially Mike and Ilsa who missed their bus and waited in the cold to catch the next one to come out. It was very cool. Then Dave, Cori, and I came back here and hung out and watched a little of the Office. I feel I must apologise as they did not, in fact, win an award for Diversity Day, but rather were nominated. Either way I twitched, Dave hid his face behind a pillow, and really...if you haven't seen the episode, that all might not make sense to you. It's awful, good, but awful.
Then Erin made me tacos for dinner. And multi-coloured candles on my cake and it was indeed awesome.
Oh, I also told Erin about J's birthday wherein Gaylene dared me to have no pants on...and I will once again point out that your first response was "hmmmm" and then "eek".
Anyway now that I'm awake enough to drive, I gots to take the girl to work.
I went for breakfast, and Cori, Aidan, Adam, Shelly, Zack, Dave, Mike, Ilsa, and I think that was it but it may have been more, all came out. Especially Mike and Ilsa who missed their bus and waited in the cold to catch the next one to come out. It was very cool. Then Dave, Cori, and I came back here and hung out and watched a little of the Office. I feel I must apologise as they did not, in fact, win an award for Diversity Day, but rather were nominated. Either way I twitched, Dave hid his face behind a pillow, and really...if you haven't seen the episode, that all might not make sense to you. It's awful, good, but awful.
Then Erin made me tacos for dinner. And multi-coloured candles on my cake and it was indeed awesome.
Oh, I also told Erin about J's birthday wherein Gaylene dared me to have no pants on...and I will once again point out that your first response was "hmmmm" and then "eek".
Anyway now that I'm awake enough to drive, I gots to take the girl to work.

1 Comments:
"Oh, I also told Erin about J's birthday wherein Gaylene dared me to have no pants on...and I will once again point out that your first response was "hmmmm" and then "eek"."
Yeah, you'd better get some more tests done on that girl, 'cause something's obviously wrong.
~shudder~
happy birthday, Bne. Miss you.
Post a Comment
<< Home