There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Completely WoW related, though an insight into my being

I love my warlock.

I, and a certain Furlak, didn't think I would but I do. You see I have discovered that I gain more than a little joy out of the Damage over time (DoT) nature of Warlock damage.

In essence, by the time I finish casting all of my DoTs on a target they are doomed. If I attack it speeds up their demise, but even if I just stand there doing my laugh emote (not that I do that sometimes at all) they are going to die and there is nothing they can do about it.

This makes my giggle. Sometimes I will just fear them (so they run away for about 10 seconds) just to feel really evil.

Just a small insight into my malicious nature. I think it also helps that my warlock is named Adayr (Adair was taken) and so he also annoys Danielle by existing...but that's just a bonus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home