Pudding cake breakfasts
So I bought this pudding ring cake. And I've been awake for about 2 minutes and decided to eat it for breakfast.
It tastes kinda like the flouride treatment I used to get to strengthen my teeth (an exquisite irony in my opinion) and so I can honestly say it is not the best breakfast cake I've ever had.
Hmmm, breakfast cake. In other news I have decided not to continue working at Hy's. I haven't told them yet but, in the immortal words of my darling when I told her that I hadn't been in two weeks "I think they probably have that figured out."
I've been enjoying serving again. I'm not sure if this is a Bad Thing (tm) or not since it means I don't hate the time I spend at work, but it does demotivate (a new word!) me about the whole job hunting thing. On a totally unrelated topic (see: Just woke up) I'm going out into the big scary world on Thursday, so if you live in Edmonton (or will be in Edmonton) that day you better bloody well come hang out with me.
Or else
Ok, there is no "or else" but cmon, I'm practically a hermit these days. It's like the groundhog.
I will leave you with these choice words from Amy when I was trying on my new, tighter fitting dress shirt.
"Did you get fatter in the dressing room?"
Ah the love
And yes, the fact that I am having breakfast cake has penetrated the fog about my brain as possibly being related to these words.
It tastes kinda like the flouride treatment I used to get to strengthen my teeth (an exquisite irony in my opinion) and so I can honestly say it is not the best breakfast cake I've ever had.
Hmmm, breakfast cake. In other news I have decided not to continue working at Hy's. I haven't told them yet but, in the immortal words of my darling when I told her that I hadn't been in two weeks "I think they probably have that figured out."
I've been enjoying serving again. I'm not sure if this is a Bad Thing (tm) or not since it means I don't hate the time I spend at work, but it does demotivate (a new word!) me about the whole job hunting thing. On a totally unrelated topic (see: Just woke up) I'm going out into the big scary world on Thursday, so if you live in Edmonton (or will be in Edmonton) that day you better bloody well come hang out with me.
Or else
Ok, there is no "or else" but cmon, I'm practically a hermit these days. It's like the groundhog.
I will leave you with these choice words from Amy when I was trying on my new, tighter fitting dress shirt.
"Did you get fatter in the dressing room?"
Ah the love
And yes, the fact that I am having breakfast cake has penetrated the fog about my brain as possibly being related to these words.

5 Comments:
Ooo, that was kinda mean, wasn't it?
Oh well.
:)
It's cool, I still have love for old Tugboat!
Woooo-ooooo
heh
And the cake was atrocious.
Yeah, see, you get all the sympathy from the clerks 'cause we're soooooo mean to you, and they don't know about the tugboat, or the domestic abuse rap, or anything...
You didn't do the belly song in the store? I'm very dissapointed.
Bam-la-lam
Actually, I think he started to but Alan and I vetoed it.
Post a Comment
<< Home