Life or something like it
This guy is getting married this weekend. I've got the time off, and am driving down with my love (yay!) to be there in the party. I'll be home for the entire weekend, so I expect to see everyone at some point.
Hopefully I can avoid the lecture I got last time I was in a wedding party. I mean it's like I have some crazy reputation or something. I got some snow on my shoes, it melted and beaded on said footwear and all I said was (standing in the priest's changing room, is there a name for that?) "Hey Mike, what can I wipe my shoes on that won't be sacrilegious?"
And in return he gets this look and proceeds to say the following "Ok Ben, you will follow Sky out, follow Jeff back. In between you will not say anything, do anything, and if something occurs to you that you think would be funny...you are not allowed to do it! Is that clear?!?
In other news, today is the first day of normal activity at the restaurant. I missed the best party ever (tm) Saturday night (all the women here organized themselves so that they were each in a different sexy stereotype. Apparently Jackie's Lil Bo Peep was not to be beleived, as were the hot cop, the french maid, and so many more. Where was I? Oh yeah, dealing with the rudest person I have ever served in my entire life. Seriously...though I don't want to talk about it anymore, or think about it, or admit she exists. And then the blizzard meant I couldn't get there in time.
My life is ashes!
Hopefully I can avoid the lecture I got last time I was in a wedding party. I mean it's like I have some crazy reputation or something. I got some snow on my shoes, it melted and beaded on said footwear and all I said was (standing in the priest's changing room, is there a name for that?) "Hey Mike, what can I wipe my shoes on that won't be sacrilegious?"
And in return he gets this look and proceeds to say the following "Ok Ben, you will follow Sky out, follow Jeff back. In between you will not say anything, do anything, and if something occurs to you that you think would be funny...you are not allowed to do it! Is that clear?!?
In other news, today is the first day of normal activity at the restaurant. I missed the best party ever (tm) Saturday night (all the women here organized themselves so that they were each in a different sexy stereotype. Apparently Jackie's Lil Bo Peep was not to be beleived, as were the hot cop, the french maid, and so many more. Where was I? Oh yeah, dealing with the rudest person I have ever served in my entire life. Seriously...though I don't want to talk about it anymore, or think about it, or admit she exists. And then the blizzard meant I couldn't get there in time.
My life is ashes!

2 Comments:
looking forward to seeing you. Can we hang out with some Six Feet Under? We probably won't have any time to ourselves, though. Where are you staying?
Are you staying with us? You are welcome to.
Post a Comment
<< Home