Home again home again
Clippity clop.
I swear that's how that line goes and I'll hear no more of jiggity jig, which makes no sense whatsoever.
I'm home from the wedding. It was awesome, from Terri not yelling at the marriage guy, to Xeta getting naked in the middle of the exchange of the vows (Xeta is their 2yr old or so daughter who was technically the flowergirl) to the after party at Jeff and Marcia's house.
"It's ok grandma, she's a midget."
For those of you that weren't there...it's hard to explain the purest gold that was Terri's brother and his stories, suffice to say that tale was one of the highlights of my entire life to date. Then game day at Suz's place (and watching the Roughriders amazing comeback) and sleep and home.
A big shout out to Cori for driving the entire trip. And to my family minus dad (since I saw Dad this morning before I left) since I didn't see them this weekend. Nick, the gameboy is on your bed.
I promise to post more often as there is more to say and do these days.
I swear that's how that line goes and I'll hear no more of jiggity jig, which makes no sense whatsoever.
I'm home from the wedding. It was awesome, from Terri not yelling at the marriage guy, to Xeta getting naked in the middle of the exchange of the vows (Xeta is their 2yr old or so daughter who was technically the flowergirl) to the after party at Jeff and Marcia's house.
"It's ok grandma, she's a midget."
For those of you that weren't there...it's hard to explain the purest gold that was Terri's brother and his stories, suffice to say that tale was one of the highlights of my entire life to date. Then game day at Suz's place (and watching the Roughriders amazing comeback) and sleep and home.
A big shout out to Cori for driving the entire trip. And to my family minus dad (since I saw Dad this morning before I left) since I didn't see them this weekend. Nick, the gameboy is on your bed.
I promise to post more often as there is more to say and do these days.

7 Comments:
I thought I was the only person who says "clippity clop" instead of "jiggidy-jog/jig".
When will the world learn.
But, but, but... "clop" doesn't rhyme with pig or hog!
To market, to market, to buy a fat pig,
Home again, home again, jiggity-jig.
To market, to market, to buy a fat hog,
Home again, home again, jiggity-jog.
How in the world can you justify "clop"? I leave the resulting poetry as an exercise for the readers.
Jig/jog. Totally jig/jog. Also, "think." But you knew that.
Yeah! What Amy said!
To market, to market, to buy a new shop,
Home again, home again, clippity-clop?
Maybe it's an upper-class thing.
-from back in the plebian section-
cenobyte
you forgot my shirt, though, eh?
Suz, are you talking to Bne? If so, you shouldn't be surprised. You know he can't even remember his *own* clothes...
Yes, Bne has been trying to remember the shirt for a while. I even asked CQC to remind him, but to no avail. I would really laugh if he remembered to pack it, but not give it to me.
Post a Comment
<< Home