There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Looooooong day

I like vowels it would seem. At least I sure use more of em then I need to.

I'm trying not to think about the grammatical structure of that last sentence, anyway it's been a long long day for it would seem that I did not realise how much of my attention that whole PvP grind was taking up.

My day:

Up at 9am (slept in yay) after about 5 hours of sleep. Did a blog entry, went downstairs to spend a whopping 10 minutes on the exercise machines before coming back up to grab my cheque book to catch up on last months rent (no I'm not broke, my old landlord in Calgary cashed a cheque he shouldn't have...it's all fixed now) and then back to playing WoW. I started up my Warlock, who has been suffering since I've been obsessed with Jayabuto (my warrior). My warlock's name is Adayr, which is important in that he's named after a character I sometimes play in the Crown of Thorns game whos near sole purpose in life is to bother Danielle['s character I guess] and so I made a computer version of him to bug D with in the fakey world as well.

I R mature.

Anyway played him for a bit, then jumped on with Jaya to do some rep work for the cenarion circle and ended up playing with Al and Marcia for a bit. Then a break to do laundry and run the dishwasher, then back to the warlock, then into lower spire with Jaya. Somewhere in there work called to ask if I didn't want to freeze my ass off, so I took the night off.

And that's when I discovered an interesting fact. I don't have much to do at the moment. So I watched Ottawa beat Carolina, then Calgary beat Colorado, then back on to play Adayr somemore, then Jaya again (with Jeff and Marcia this time) as well as talking to Rilla, Cori, and of course my love.

The whole thing is kind of a blur now. Which is not entirely insane since really I spent 16 hours playing vids or watching hockey or both at the same time. Wheeee

Tomorrow Marcia has a second interview in the Edmonton (yay) and then she's going to call me to tell me how it went (bigger yay) and then I'll probably have to leave my apartment (not so big yay) but I need to go to the bank and do a whole bunch of productive crap that I've put off for months and months.

It's a weird feeling. I imagine that people with real jobs understand this better than I do as I have, in essence, completed a 2 month long highly intensive project. And it's odd to realise it's done. Kinda surreal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodie Rings. Feh.

The new biscuits on the block are Keebler Fudge Shoppe Grasshopper Cookies. I've no idea if they can be had in Canada, but I certainly tried my best to get my fill while visiting the Pacific Northwest this summer.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home