There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Telus is utterly retarded

November 29, 2008

This is an important date as it represents the day I can walk away from Telus without penalty.

Many of you are aware that my move was less than flawless. Well as part of that move I was supposed to get my long distance plan changed. It was...sort of. Essentially what happened was that the guy who did it added the new plan without removing the old and Telus' systems charge under the worst plan possible on the account.

So instead of paying 24.90 a month for 4000 minutes of anytime calling, I was paying 9.95 for 100 mins + 7cents per minute beyond it.

It is now resolved and I will be getting a whopping credit cause somebody there is an idiot...or several people actually.

A quick shoutout to my brother by another mother Myles and the crew on 7, who are not retarded monkeys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home