There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Yet more evidence that I'm not cool

So despite the fact that everyone (and I mean everyone) has been saying this for like a decade...

Guitar Hero RULES!!!

Oh sweet mother of god is it fun, and hard, and fun, and addictive, and fun.

Man. So yeah, thinking about picking up a PS2 just so I can play it all the time.

Should probably get a job though.

Oh, and Ottowa vs Toronto is starting in 8 minutes, and Pierre "Who's this Furlak guy who keeps threatening me" MacGuire is blah blah blahing away.

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hee! One of us! One of us!

10:13 AM  
Blogger cenobyte said...

Ottowa?

OTTOWA?

(sigh)

Ottawa, Bne. OttAwa.

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best part is that I like to alternate how I spell it so that I get it right half the time since I can never remember the proper spelling.

Ottawa...

12:09 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh, and Guitar Hero 2 will be coming out for the Xbox360, I hear. Just in case that influences your game-system-purchasing decisions.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home