There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, September 18, 2006

I didn't get the job

Sorta says it all really.

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry darlin', I know you really really wanted this job. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope you find something pretty soon.

Hugs.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

That's really sucky, Bne.

10:30 PM  
Blogger Bne said...

I will survive.
For so long as I know I'm alive I know I will survive.

Or something. It's cool, I'll be ok, it just would have been so easy/perfect.

8:12 AM  
Blogger neuba said...

That is too bad Bne. No worries, you'll get the next one.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home