An ode to cookies
So Hershey has three biscuit cookie types. In the interests of science (Science!!!) I have sampled all of them and now present to you my findings.
The awesome thing is that, like any good experiment, this is subject to recreation and outside verification by which I mean buy some and eat them to be sure I didn't make it up.
Oooh...I just googled them and there are many, many different kinds. Well a good scientist is never done exploring I suppose.
The three I've had are the peanut butter, the mint, and the caramel ones. The peanut butter are far and away my favorite and I heartily reccomend them.
The mint are good, in a junior mint with cookie kind of way. The caramel ones taste almost exactly like Twix bars, so if you like that then you certainly should buy these instead since the cookie to dollar ratio is way better than candybars.
I will post more results as they become available. After all I wouldn't want to rush this sort of research.
The awesome thing is that, like any good experiment, this is subject to recreation and outside verification by which I mean buy some and eat them to be sure I didn't make it up.
Oooh...I just googled them and there are many, many different kinds. Well a good scientist is never done exploring I suppose.
The three I've had are the peanut butter, the mint, and the caramel ones. The peanut butter are far and away my favorite and I heartily reccomend them.
The mint are good, in a junior mint with cookie kind of way. The caramel ones taste almost exactly like Twix bars, so if you like that then you certainly should buy these instead since the cookie to dollar ratio is way better than candybars.
I will post more results as they become available. After all I wouldn't want to rush this sort of research.

2 Comments:
Sweet merciful CRAP!! Did you check out the nutritional info on those cookies?
2 cookies is 150 calories and 8 GRAMS of FAT!!!
I will call them little bundles of evil. Bite-sized, chocolate-covered heart attacks.
sigh...but they are sooo tasty.
Yeah, cause we both know that I try to make rational, fact based decisions as often as possible.
Hmmm, fat...it's what makes food taste good.
Post a Comment
<< Home