Funkytown?
So it's been an odd, ok bad, week. Between not getting the job I wanted and Telus having a different job title in Edmonton than in Calgary (see: I applied for the wrong position) I haven't got much going on.
That all being said, I'm feeling pretty good about the upcoming week. I went into more than a bit of a funk last week and sorta over indulged in my own self-pity. I've gone ahead and made a list of things what need to be done and I expect to have it all crossed off over the next week.
Just saw Hoosiers for the first time. I have to admit I'm a sucker for sports movies, and it was nice to see one of the original ones.
Anyway I yet live, and sometimes learn too. Don't worry folks your hero will still rise up to conquer the legions and so forth.
Yeah!
Oh, and go to youtube and search for Deadwood pancakes. It's awesome.
That all being said, I'm feeling pretty good about the upcoming week. I went into more than a bit of a funk last week and sorta over indulged in my own self-pity. I've gone ahead and made a list of things what need to be done and I expect to have it all crossed off over the next week.
Just saw Hoosiers for the first time. I have to admit I'm a sucker for sports movies, and it was nice to see one of the original ones.
Anyway I yet live, and sometimes learn too. Don't worry folks your hero will still rise up to conquer the legions and so forth.
Yeah!
Oh, and go to youtube and search for Deadwood pancakes. It's awesome.

1 Comments:
Don't you mean, "conquer the lesions"?
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home