There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Latino Hobo go home!

Well, I don't have a digital camera as yet so the single longest beard growing streak of my life will go undocumented. Not that my life is that exciting or anything, just that I hate shaving and since I had no particular incentive (see: a job) to do so I didn't bother.

Let me see, what's new...oh, I know.

I have an interview tomorrow at the Worker's compensation board. Wheeeeee!

Three cheers for the amazing Mary who redid my resume and cover letter and then helped me apply for said job. It's still a call centre job, but it pays more, has benefits, and is generally superior to my current No Job, or my old TELUS job. Regular hours and decent money huzzah! And, fingers crossed, it's located about 12 blocks away...

Not that I'm excited or anything!

So now I'm off to try to figure out what the WCB does exactly so I can demonstrate their need to have me work there. Maybe I'll bring the marshmallow gun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suz said...

It's today now and you should tell us how it went.

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home