There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

But I like peanut butter and Jelly

It takes nearly all my meager willpower not to post a link to Peanut butter Jelly time...

Anyway I tried these new cookies that are hershey chocolate and Reese's peanut butter. They're some kind of awesome. I also had my favorite real fruit gummies (made with real fruit and thus completely healthy) and found that peanut butter cookies and jelly gummies...not so good.

In other news I have finally (fingers crossed) got my TELUS tv working. Which is to say that I can now not watch the nothing that is not on ("There's nothing I don't like about double negatives") and it only took like 2 days and 5 phone calls. The aforementioned quote provider has also prevailed on me to seek employment with said company since I do not want to be the coolest homeless guy on my block (bigass tv remember) next month. I can also definitively say that my disc of burned porn will not run on my dvd player, so no 42" well boobies for me (unless I finally see Titanic, but really it's been enough years that I don't even care that I never saw it) and you thought I'd stay classy.

Big screen tvs are a pain in the butt though. I mean there's different picture formats and stuff to figure out. I'd read the manual but Furlak would mock me so instead I will stumble about wondering what kind of people don't have a mute button on their tv (sony) and so I have to use the one on the other remote. Cursed Japanese politeness refusing to allow me to shut the sound down.

Last weekend was cool, if tiring. It was one of those "Bne keeps inviting people without thinking of where they will go" things. Although Amy has convinced me to buy a foldout couch in the near future ("Who cares how much it weighs, it's not like you'll take it with you when you move!" Which is fair since I have owned three couches now and abandoned one, gave away another, and sold the third) so I should be better equipped to have people here.

Soon

Anyway I think my stomach has recovered enough for me to rest. It was awesome seeing Jeff, somewhat briefly for reasons I hope he understands, and Furlak (cough My TV is bigger than yours!!! cough) who will be pleased to know that I have come up with the thing that will make Amy come all the way to Alberta to hit me, thus ensuring her visit. I told her about our discussion of prices to be paid and all.

Battletoads, a game with music so good it crashed my browser everytime I tried to find a working link. B-Dawg, if you're reading this I need your fu. Furious B finds me all the best music on the net when I ask you see, usually within 2 minutes of begining his search since he is the awesome. There's something oddly hypnotic about the btoads music is all.

Oh, and a big happy HELLO to Rillination's evil husband Rob who should be back todayish and so hopefully has brought a case of poweraide ("Because I'm a discriminating high performance athelete" - Rob) and his A game since I think he will be "busy" or "Biz-Eh", as the kids say for the next few days.

5 Comments:

Blogger cenobyte said...

You say it took "like 2 days and 5 phone calls" to set up your Bad Evil Multifaceted Conglomerate Company Television. That's an interesting use of simile. I believe I may have told you that moving to Alberta would make your brain leak out of your ears.

Most burned DVDs will only play in the
burner they were burned on. This is how Satan intended piracy to be.

The correct term is "EEEE-cup Bewblies", not "42-inch well boobies". The number of the chest measurement doesn't matter (that's the measurement around your chest, under your dirty pillows, for those of you who are bewblie-challenged. Generally, the smaller the number and the more further-on-in-the-alphabet-letters there are after that number, the better the porn star's cheque will be). It's the letter you're looking for.
A-cup means "I've seen bigger lumps in oatmeal".
B = "About a handful, for a man of average height"
C = "Nice rack!"
D = "two handers (and possibly more""
E = "movie role"
F = "severe back pain"
DD = "needs more clasps on the bra"
EE = "how do you find shirts for those?"
FF = "repeat movie role"

You get the picture.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My TV is a 42" screen. I have no idea what her cup size is.

See, when it comes to lung hammers I'm edumacated.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

So did you (re)apply to Telus? Hmmm?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Suz said...

Of course, you didn't mention the ladies in your life this weekend. Like we don't matter. pppbbbbbttthhhh....

2:19 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

To be fair, I was cranky all weekend because I was tired. Thanks for not mentioning that.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home