There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, September 04, 2006

I hit my head

alot.

Like three times. It was getting a little ridiculous but seemed fated to be. Steph (who is awesome) took me couch shopping (Dad, if you are reading this...stop ok before your head explodes) and we bought a BIG ASS TV (yay, whhooooo yah) since Steph (who is awesome) says no one will like me if I don't own one. Ok, she didn't say it so much as she implied it, so much as she didn't say it.

Anyway Steph (who is still awesome) just finished putting my computer desk together and is now going to put together my tv stand so I need to log. That and I can't think what with the hitting of the head and the hitting of the head.

Until tomorrow true beleivers...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never even implied that, jerko. In fact, I tried to convince you not to buy the BIGASS TV. But with all the head hitting, you must have had a concussion or something since you did not listen to me.

stupid boy...that'll learn you to smash your skull on things. Go out to buy a couch, end up buying a BIGASS TV.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

You must be new here, Steph. :) This is Standard Operating Procedure for our boy Bne.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Siochain said...

Buying big ass televisions when attractive women tell him not to is Bne's modus operandi. Ask Suz.

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also shouldn't post when I'm incoherent from EXHAUSTION and not in any way concussed.

I meant to say that Steph didn't tell me to buy the TV. Really and truly...now please put down the knife.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

Yep. Ben told me *after* he bought his first TV that he was told not to by an attractive woman who had a very big say in the matter.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home