Deadwood is awesome
So there I was, sitting about thinking "What will I do with myself for the next couple of days?" Since I am not feeling particularly ambitious, when suddenly I notice Deadwood Season 1 sitting there.
Hmmm, sez I, Amy and Randy were raving about this show. So I wonder if it's any good. I have just finished the first episode and can honestly say that my day is now booked SOLID!
In other, less awesome, news. I just received word that some people I really care about are going through a difficult time. I'm not sure whether I can really talk about it (being not so much my business) but I do know that I am told that one of the aforementioned people is asking not to be sent condolences and such. However I do want said person to know that he/she is very much in my thoughts and that if there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know. And so I obey the letter, if not the spirit of the law. Which is better than I usually do.
Admittedly that offer is true for basically everyone I know, but I wanted to make a special point of mentioning it now.
Now if you need me, I'll be running to the store for Coke and Crisps and generally wishing I lived in California so I could follow Shane around saying "Run a Deadlands game! Pleeeeease. I want to be a Marshall out of Montana."
Hmmm, sez I, Amy and Randy were raving about this show. So I wonder if it's any good. I have just finished the first episode and can honestly say that my day is now booked SOLID!
In other, less awesome, news. I just received word that some people I really care about are going through a difficult time. I'm not sure whether I can really talk about it (being not so much my business) but I do know that I am told that one of the aforementioned people is asking not to be sent condolences and such. However I do want said person to know that he/she is very much in my thoughts and that if there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to let me know. And so I obey the letter, if not the spirit of the law. Which is better than I usually do.
Admittedly that offer is true for basically everyone I know, but I wanted to make a special point of mentioning it now.
Now if you need me, I'll be running to the store for Coke and Crisps and generally wishing I lived in California so I could follow Shane around saying "Run a Deadlands game! Pleeeeease. I want to be a Marshall out of Montana."

1 Comments:
So, everyone knows that you're in Europe now, right? So it's not a secret any more?
Post a Comment
<< Home