There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ahahahaha!

This one is for my little brother. Any day that starts with news that he is definitely dumber than I am is a good day.

Of course by extension this means my older brother is smarter than I am. But then I've always held that to be true, and he's almost too smart really. And yes I do plan to get back to talking about the trip, I've just been busy!

Hey Nick. Don't blame me! It's SCIENCE!

1 Comments:

Blogger Viper Pilot said...

SCIENCE!

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home