Rise From Your Grave
Bonus points if you knew where I got that line from. Possibly bonus points if you didn't really...cause then maybe you went outside as a child.
So I've been a busy little bee over the last month. That, combined with no longer having internet access at home (seriously), has kept me from posting regularly. I do have every intention of writing about recent escapades in way more detail and, in the interests of maintaining reader interest, I will be doing so in several shorter posts rather than one rediculously long one.
That's called a teaser kids!
I will leave you with the following shout out to Cindy who, a month ago admitedly, completed her decade long battle to formally emancipate herself. In that she is now a full on Psychiatrist/Psychologist/AwCrapIDon'tKnowWhatSheDoesExactly and is free of the indentured servitude so common to that sort of work. YAY CINDY. I drove up on the 30th to "party hearty" at the Miami Vice house and learned how to play "poker pool" which is tragically not filthy at all (hence not being called "poke-her pool") but alot of fun. At 1am I went to sleep until 4am when I got up and drove to Calgary to begin the epic journey. On arrival Furlak and I packed the car and, with me snoozing in the passenger seat, headed out for Lake Louise!
TO BE CONTINUED...
So I've been a busy little bee over the last month. That, combined with no longer having internet access at home (seriously), has kept me from posting regularly. I do have every intention of writing about recent escapades in way more detail and, in the interests of maintaining reader interest, I will be doing so in several shorter posts rather than one rediculously long one.
That's called a teaser kids!
I will leave you with the following shout out to Cindy who, a month ago admitedly, completed her decade long battle to formally emancipate herself. In that she is now a full on Psychiatrist/Psychologist/AwCrapIDon'tKnowWhatSheDoesExactly and is free of the indentured servitude so common to that sort of work. YAY CINDY. I drove up on the 30th to "party hearty" at the Miami Vice house and learned how to play "poker pool" which is tragically not filthy at all (hence not being called "poke-her pool") but alot of fun. At 1am I went to sleep until 4am when I got up and drove to Calgary to begin the epic journey. On arrival Furlak and I packed the car and, with me snoozing in the passenger seat, headed out for Lake Louise!
TO BE CONTINUED...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home