There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Possibly the greatest thing ever

So I've recently found myself contemplating the risks and rewards of internet dating (see: come to the conclusion I would like to date casually without it turning out to be my boss' neighbor's daughter's friend or some such).

Now before anyone worries, I have exercised caution in this new endeavor. I read up on various site reviews, and I'm not using my primary email address.

Or my secondary one.

Actually, I'm using the one I set up in order to blackmail Brennan so many years ago when I kidnapped his cowboy hat. You know, the one that I registered in his name to hide who was the perpetrator.

So when the 50 year old biker dude pretending to be a hawt asian chick goes looking for "love", I will be completely safe!

And, even better, I got this email today:

"You sparked someone's interest!

Like you, she's a dog lover.

You both find skinny dipping a turn-on.

You both enjoy dancing.

Find out who she is."

For the Record:
I did not say I was a dog lover.
I did not list skinny dipping as a turn-on.

Thus I can only conclude that Mr. Brennan is ALSO using this address to score the ladies. Cause that describes him...well...not at all really.

But it made me laugh!

Note: I changed the registered name on the email account. I swear. Please B-dawg don't destroy me!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Destroying you wouldn't be just. Once you find your online love, I'll do to her/him what you did to my hat.

Expect something in the mail if you find love, biatch.

-Anonymous..?

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And especially a dog lover. Like, what the hell.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Bne said...

I know right, that's what made it so funny!

Fortunately for me I can go out and buy a box of red Valentine's day smarties instead of buying a pound of mixed bulk smarties like some people.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home