There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dreams and such

So normally my dreams are strange twisted creations which defy traditional interpretation. I mean really, what meaning can be found in a dream wherein I have to stay on furniture because there is a talking badger just outside my peripheral vision telling me what it will do to me should I touch the floor?

And yes, my dreams occasionally repeat. So when I had another Zombie Attack (The Shambling) dream last night it wasn't a big shock. However there were some variations. In this dream it was an attack by zombie planners (like Municipal planners, not like Planned Parenthood for zombies. And while I am now intrigued by the idea of Zombie Planned Parenthood, it isn't the point so I'm going to leave that for now) who were coming to attack me not to feed, but to force me to join them. I escaped by driving to Lake Louise and going boarding all day with Furlak. We were the only people on the mountain and it was glorious riding.

So considering I have two more days of work before I go snowboarding/to California, and that the last couple of days have been long days full of planning work. And that I just got my membership card from the AACIP (Lucky Number 13 for me) it's not exactly difficult to interprete this one.

So yeah, it would be good if my brain could find a HAPPY MEDIUM between insanely convoluted dreams which make no sense whatsoever (or are deeply deeply disturbing) and dreams with such a clear meaning I might as well have had a dream where I lectured myself about the how much I was looking forward to going on vacation.

sigh

Oh yeah, I'm going on vacation (for those that didn't know). I leave on Friday. Lake Louise, then Chilliwack where I will meet the Furlak's Sinister (and see if the whole Furlakian mentality is nature or nurture) watch the superbowl, then Whistler, then Seattle, Portland, this mountain in Southern Oregon, and a week in California drinking and watching cartoons! So if you people want anything fom one or more of those locations, let me know.

And now back to writing a Development Braaaiiinnnssss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home