Oh sweet baby jesus, stop crying!
Good Luck Chuck is the worst goddamn movie of all time. Well maybe not of all time but goddamn it's crap. It's starts off well but the second half is just painfully stupidly annoying. And I LIKE romantic comedies. And I want to...how to put this delicately...PLOW Jessica Alba.
Also I rented "The Condemned". Which was also terrible but not as bad as GLC. For perspective.
It hurts me to spew this kind of hatred towards a Jessica Alba flick, but the truth must be spoken in these trying times.
GAH
So bad.
That is all.
Also I rented "The Condemned". Which was also terrible but not as bad as GLC. For perspective.
It hurts me to spew this kind of hatred towards a Jessica Alba flick, but the truth must be spoken in these trying times.
GAH
So bad.
That is all.

4 Comments:
Speaking of DVDs (nice segue, eh?) it looks like the DVD of Season 3 of The Venture isn't coming out until March 24. So you can a) postpone your visit b) be content with Seasons 1 and 2 or c) whine until we figure out a way to view Intarweb files on our TV.
Um. I shouldn't have mentioned that last one, should I?
The Venture Brothers. Stupid typing too fast.
March 24? But I want it NOW!
Hmm...I do like to whine...
But I think I can make do! Or there might be some new awesomeness to watch?
Post a Comment
<< Home