There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Week recapo

You know the idea of the word "recapo" intrigues me. I mean would it be something to do with the mob? Or just the italianized version of recap?

Anywho, I digress. It has been a busy week for yours truly. Since last Sunday I have:

1) Rented more terrible movies than ever. Seriously. Some are so bad you wander off to do laundry (leaving them running to see if you can tell if you missed anything) and others are just bad enough that you leave them running while you make dinner. Oh and for the record the first one lists "Billy Zane as The Assassin" on the box. He plays a "priest" for like 2 minutes. Seriously, the box turned my living room into a den of lies. The difference between these two and that retched bit of filth from the other day is that they were just boring instead of being offensive.

FOR THE RECORD:
When a woman tells you (very sincerely and with almost a tear in her eye) she is "just not emotionally available right now" the solutiont is not to say "I don't buy it." If only that was the worst part of that movie. No, I haven't moved on. If I am only able to record one good deed for the entirety of 2009, and that is making sure that NO ONE sees that piece of garbage, then I've done my good deed for the year and I can rest easy. So much hate.

2) Started practicing the guitar again. The "E" string is my bitch!
3) Did some elaborate planning with the Furlak for the February trip of pure awesome.
4) Started cooking again. Nothing big, I'm mostly experimenting with sauces for pasta (and I made brownies for work, we had cake 3 days in a row and I wanted to keep the streak going).
5) Went boarding with Furlak. Fell on my head (and bum). Broke my helmet (it was a gooder of a crash!) but not my head. Some will be pleased I didn't die (others mildly saddened) although given that I actually am now worth something apres diem (in that I have insurance which totals more than my debtload...true story) I should really make out a will. If anyone wants any of my crap let me know. Also I've decided it's selfish to keep my organs to myself (not like that..heh) after death so I'm going to stipulate in my will that I would like them sold to the highest bidder. You know, for the good of humanity.

Oh and I'm definitely putting in some sort of "murder for hire" clause to hire a hitman (or woman, I'm not picky) to take out whomever finally snaps and beats me to death. I don't eny that person the task of trying to narrow the list of suspects down.

So overall a good week. I'm definitely packing tylenol for the big trip (no headache, just the rest of my body hurts...alot) and even though I did nearly get pretty badly hurt, it still was better than my first time skiing.

Oh and I did see Bolt 3D. It was FULLY AWESOME!

1 Comments:

Blogger neuba said...

Bolt looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to rent it. He's so cute in that little bubble. :)

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home