There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Foiled!

As it turns out one cannot stipulate in one's will that one would like all of one's healthy organs harvested and sold to the highest bidder. Even if the purpose of the money raised would be "a fully awesome wake" and even if one changes the monies to be donated to a charity to "you know, help people". It seems the sale of organs is "illegal".

As it turns out even asking about these things is viewed as "odd" and "freakish". Just fyi.

Also I am aware of the typo in my previous post, I am leaving it in as a show of solidarity with Penny Arcade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home