There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Your daily "Ben is a moron"

So I have today off as my EDO and I've spent most of the afternoon cleaning my kitchen. I decided that I would be thorough and even clean the stove tops and also the dripping catching thingies which have been giving off smoke as of late.

So as I was wiping the stove I was trying to get the grime around the lip of the burners and the metal ring moved!

So I kind of started to lift it and the entire assembly just lifted right out!!! It would seem that this is designed to do so...and no one informed me of this fact.

So I put the drip catcher thingies in the sink to soak before scrubbing them clean and proceeded to write this so you would all get a good laugh about the following facts.

1) In the times I've cleaned the drip catcher thingies I have always lifted the burner up (about 30-45 degrees) and then wedged my hand under there to try to scrub it out. This has never worked well and so they have never been very clean.

2) I have bought those liners once but, on trying to work them into place around the burner, decried them as useless and disposed of them.

Yes indeed folks. I r awesome.

Off to the store to buy liners for my drippey catchey things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home