There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I lied

Twice...sorta.

See the original lie was that I hadn't gone cold turkey with WoW. I actually didn't play again for the rest of the week after that post. Internet issues followed by complete lack of interest. Then I backslid on Sunday cause I was really bored and that led to me playing today.

Which has, once again, killed my interest in the game. Which makes me mildly nervous since winter is only 5 months away and then I'll be bored alot here so I'll need something. On the flip side that will be 3 months after my final day so I'll have a good idea of how I feel about it. Either the "Dear God, Daddy misses you!" or, seems more likely, "huh, I guess I could play again." Who's to say?

Anywho, in more interesting news, this weekend was less awesome than last weekend. Which wouldn't be hard considering, once again, how much I enjoyed last weekend. I also forgot to mention the bright pink and purple helium filled dolphin balloon that Carla picked out for Dave. Which he adored...you know in a quiet "What the hell" kind of way. But I digress. This weekend I went to a public meeting to discuss the counties new municipal development plan. Which was as exciting as it sounds. I'm glad I went though since I did get to see it and also I had a nice chat with my boss about planning options and personal development courses for me. So yay for that. Sunday I read Comic Curmudgeon til my eyes bled. I now periodically yell out "More Zippers, Mule!" as well as realizing that this is how Furlak views all hugs (and pretty much all physical contact as well). I only do the yelling at home though. Cause otherwise it would be crazy.

Watched a couple of movies...ok I've watched like 7 movies this week since Marcia lent me a ton. I will focus on the important one. "Reign Over Me" wherein there is a moment when Saffron Burrows and Liv Tyler go into an office together and for the briefest moment you imagine that maybe they do *not* conduct themselves in a professional manner. This distracts you from how not very good the rest of the movie is. Given that IMDB is hinting about Saffron's predilections this may not be as far fetched as I had feared. Not that it matters since I lack the million dollars to achieve the dream of two chicks at the same time. But hey, ya gotta have dreams right. I guess the movie wasn't bad, it just could have been better.

Well, off to bed. I'm a driving all over the county tomorrow and Wednesday to GPS in addresses. It's kind of like super exciting James Bond style hijinks except that it's completely not outside of the use of electronic toys.

Oh, and I'm gonna sign off with a big salute to the amazing Suz. Who has scored a job payihg her past enough to skip past "Fuck ME" money into the wonderful world of "Fuck YOU" money! Way to go Suz!! Which is good since her sweet baboo hurt his tooth eating potatoes and beans. Cooked potatoes and beans. Which means that he should seriously look at his calcium intake cause DAMN dude.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Aw, be fair to Cheruby. There were scrambled eggs involved as well, and you know how hard those can be on teeth.

Oh, wait a minute...

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home