There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

I love my new car!

Soooooooo much.

I also love that I got it home and there was promptly a nice heavy hailstorm. Really helped me feel better about shelling out for the paint protection package.

It has an ipod doc. And...you know...I can't even begin to say how sweet it is. I will say that I love it enough that I just finished reading the owner's manual rather than playing WoW (or packing...but that's less important really). It has a load limit of 850lbs. Now I weigh about 200-220lbs (I have no meaningful idea to be honest) but what this means is that my car can not carry four of me and luggage. So I guess the lack of cloning is a good thing.

I can play my ipod through the steering wheel audio controls. HOW SWEET IS THAT!

Ok, I'm ok.

Oh, it's a Honda Civic EX-L. In case you were wondering.

In other news I checked in with my new landlady. Shaw was there and everything should be set as far as utilities and internet (yay) I should be getting a call tomorrow about my Uhaul rental since I made the reservation a week ago and the webpage said "You will be called the day before to tell you where to pick up your truck. DO NOT CALL US." Which is stressing me out slightly but not too much. Now I just have to pack tomorrow and this may go down in history as the single most organized move I've ever done. Scratch that...it *will* go down as the single most organized move I've ever done.

Huzzah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh, it's so sweet to see first-car love. Awwwww!

And your load estimate is really off, unless your clones pack way more lightly than you do. :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bne said...

So it isn't weird to sometimes run out and hug my car?

As to weight, I can either have 4 of me, or luggage. Not both. Wait a second, I only had half a backpack for a week long visit! Pack lightly indeed!

Of course coming home it had fattened (shut it) with the grownuppy clothes we got. But still.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home