There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

"H is for Heroin"

Ok so I admit that it's an effective commercial in that I know it's for Lexus' hybrid. And it has a lot of powerful images and a pretty powerful message. But, at the end of the day, I can't stop thinking about illicit drugs and Sesame Street ("pssst...") so what can I say. I can't easily find the commercial (see: my two second search of Youtube failed) but if you've seen it you know what I'm talking about.

In other news, Furlak has the new smash brothers. And it's pretty cool. And while I know that I'm not a terribly mature person...the end boss is "Master Hand" and it's a single gloved hand.

Not "The Master's Hand" or "The Master Hand" but simply "Master Hand".

So, to take a phrase from Mystery Men. "If you do not master the hand, the hand will master you."

I mean COME ON. What am I supposed to think?!?

So yeah, the world is full of interesting choices being made by very wealthy companies.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"C" is for Choke.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Bne said...

Yeah yeah

Hey, how'd Edmonton do in their playoffs?

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really well actually. I think they broke par on their last round...

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home