Several moments of silence
The first moment is for my cold. Which is done. I said it's DONE! Ignore the coughing...
Yesterday started poorly than got way better. Did a bunch of dishes, and laundry, and some reading for school. Also watched some Arrested Development (by which I mean half a season) and then to bed. I should have more of these productive freakouts about school. Well...probably not too many, I didn't get to sleep until 3am...
The other moment of silence (I guess I should have called this "A couple of moments of silence") will be for my pirate boxers. Long they have served me, and well, and they have been "lucky" in the traditional "lucky draas" sense, but their time had passed. I had originally intended to give them a "burial at sea" style of send off, but didn't relish explaining to the sickly furlak why our toilet was overflowing.
Instead I went for a simple ceremony. Attendees were few, and it was brief (no pun intended).
They're in a different place now.
Anywho, off to school to start to make up the lost ground that this cursed cold has cost me!
Yesterday started poorly than got way better. Did a bunch of dishes, and laundry, and some reading for school. Also watched some Arrested Development (by which I mean half a season) and then to bed. I should have more of these productive freakouts about school. Well...probably not too many, I didn't get to sleep until 3am...
The other moment of silence (I guess I should have called this "A couple of moments of silence") will be for my pirate boxers. Long they have served me, and well, and they have been "lucky" in the traditional "lucky draas" sense, but their time had passed. I had originally intended to give them a "burial at sea" style of send off, but didn't relish explaining to the sickly furlak why our toilet was overflowing.
Instead I went for a simple ceremony. Attendees were few, and it was brief (no pun intended).
They're in a different place now.
Anywho, off to school to start to make up the lost ground that this cursed cold has cost me!

4 Comments:
"lucky draas"?
I was going for that long vowel sound of "lucky drawers". You know the boxers you wear when you want to get an "A" on your exam, or get that job.
Ok, I'm lying. The only real purpose of "lucky drawers" is getting laid. In fact, from a scientific perspective, they are often declared to be "lucky" after the fact since it is difficult to pin down causality in most cases.
And see... I thought you were referring to the "lucky dress" as in the dress you wear when you want to get laid. I was thinking, "how does bne know about lucky dresses? He's a boy. Does he have a lucky dress that he's hiding in the back of his closet?" I'm glad you clarified.
so color me lazy. To lazy to dig thru the blog. You in calgary now?
Post a Comment
<< Home