There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Monday, October 01, 2007

But why is there halloween candy already?

Holy crap, where did September go?

Ok, I have 12 minutes til my comms class and I realized that I haven't updated in nearly a month. Damn...

Ok, first off a big shout out to Tony (a classmate) who showed me the importance of selecting the folder than clicking "add" instead of double clicking in ArcMap. Saved me from wasting another hour of my life screaming (inside of course, I've learned how to internalize so much rage about computers so far) profanity at my machine.

Anyway, life is pretty damn good. Gears of War is possibly the finest first person shooter I've ever seen. I may have to re-evaluate my previous hard line stance on Console gaming. Although I'm still not going to play by myself thank you very much.

The Office is not available on-line in Canada, which makes me sad. I think I may "borrow" the episodes seeing as how I'm going buy the compilation when the season is released next year. I just can't justify getting cable for one show once a week that I may not be able to watch regularly.

School is boring and exciting and tiring and so forth. And I have to get back to it!

I'm not dead. I'm just busy!

Oh, and to all the people I used to call alot. I don't have cheap long distance anymore. It's not that I don't love you, just that I'm cheap.

1 Comments:

Blogger cenobyte said...

But clearly, you have email.

You cheap bastard.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home