There And Back Again, The Wanderings of an Unoriginal Bastard

Word on the street is that there are people that carefully plot out their entire lives. I am not one of those.

Name:
Location: Depends what day it is

So there I was, bored at work, when I think "Why not just quit my job and go to Europe for awhile?" Still can't think of a reason not to.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I be dying, day 4

So I got this death cold what be going around. And it sucks something fierce. Friday was a total wash for me, the sick was strong and I was not.

Saturday was better, not good, but better. And not a bad day overall outside of being repugnant. Had Erin, Malcolm, and Suz over for dinner, which was awesome. I walked to and from the grocery store which completely wore me out, which was less awesome.

By Sunday I had settled into a nice, kleenex driven, rythim. And apparently I can't spell. And Sunday night was dinner over at Trish's house (Erin's mom) which was amazing, at least partially cause I could actually taste it (stupid congestion) and then home to crash. Monday Suz and I finished up season 4 of Six Feet Under. A season which sunk as low as they got and actually starts to pick up and normalize for the characters. Which is good, since there was no way I was going to keep watching if things continuously went down the crapper for them. I also was on "expelling the vanquished invaders" mode according to Suz.

Today I just feel like I've been worked over with a badminton racket, and I'm coughing alot, and I'm still not completely mucous free. And I have to go into work to hand in an assignement, so I'm debating when to go and for how long.

I'm also having a minor anxiety attack about school since I got a much lower mark than anticipated on a recent assignment. Though the teacher did say that it looked like I'd just missed the main focus of it, rather than that I was dumb (basically I over covered the less important details and skimmed over the meat of it, at least marks wise). So that kind of sucked. On the other hand I did read my email (I now have another 2 email addresses I need to check regularly. School has one, and each of my classes also has one...though only one teacher uses his) and discovered that the assignment due today has been postponed to Friday. So yay for not having to slave today.


Though I still will of course, just with slightly less personal stress. On the other hand I might be watching some Grey's Anatomy with Erin tonight, so that will be a nice reward after a long day.

Well, off to school. If I'm going to maintain my competitive edge in this class then I need to get everyone else sick too so that we stay even!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home