Clean weekend
I cleaned alot, for me, this weekend. Got my room actually clean* and got the kitchen picked up. Furlak finally came home yesterday so I plan to deal with the living room this week.
In other news I used to live with Sky. This comic reminded me of him http://www.partiallyclips.com/index.php?id=1514&b=1&c=1#strip in that we used to have strange discussions.
There's also a penny arcade that really really reminded me of him, but I can't find it and I'm not spending hours digging through their archives to do so. I do remember emailing him the link when it came out though.
*actually clean refers to a state of clean that others would also call clean. It involves dusting and vacuuming and so forth.
In other news I used to live with Sky. This comic reminded me of him http://www.partiallyclips.com/index.php?id=1514&b=1&c=1#strip in that we used to have strange discussions.
There's also a penny arcade that really really reminded me of him, but I can't find it and I'm not spending hours digging through their archives to do so. I do remember emailing him the link when it came out though.
*actually clean refers to a state of clean that others would also call clean. It involves dusting and vacuuming and so forth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home