It seemed like a good idea at the time.
So my beard has been getting awfully thick of late. Enough so that Suz and I had a talk about it last night.
So I get to thinking. I have an hour til work. I have a pair of scissors. I've seen my hairdresser thin my hair (thanks mom and dad, I'll have hair til I'm done) many times.
How hard can it be?
So I now have to leave for work in 8 mins. I have spent the last 37 trimming. Then thinning, then trimming. I'm fairly certain I won't be sent home for Miami Vice levels of atrocious facial hair (that was a possibility for some time. I never thought I could compare myself to Colin Farrell, but in terms of bizzare facial hair...we were like twins) and that it does not, in fact, look terrible.
But man it was close for a bit. It still needs work, but I r out of time.
So I get to thinking. I have an hour til work. I have a pair of scissors. I've seen my hairdresser thin my hair (thanks mom and dad, I'll have hair til I'm done) many times.
How hard can it be?
So I now have to leave for work in 8 mins. I have spent the last 37 trimming. Then thinning, then trimming. I'm fairly certain I won't be sent home for Miami Vice levels of atrocious facial hair (that was a possibility for some time. I never thought I could compare myself to Colin Farrell, but in terms of bizzare facial hair...we were like twins) and that it does not, in fact, look terrible.
But man it was close for a bit. It still needs work, but I r out of time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home